Thursday, July 18, 2013

a week

Friday

My mom was given the day off from work and decided we should go out on their boat.  It was a beautiful day after a long run of rainy days and although the lake was a little rough, it was a great day to be out on it.  Dick drove to a bay where Zeke went "water sledding" for awhile.  Then we drove to Basin Harbor and docked the boat.  We visited Dolly where she works in the gift shop there and got creemees at the Harbor Store.





Saturday

Mom and Dick were stuck with us again.  We left about 6:30 a.m. and made the drive to North Conway, NH,  for a Day Out with Thomas.  The activities were geared toward younger kids, so Ryley and Zeke weren't that impressed, but Quin absolutely loved it.  All of the kids enjoyed the train ride.  We made a stop at the LLBean outlet and made it home before dark.




Sunday

I went for a run in the morning and then jumped in the pool to cool off.  I love having a pool!  We went to church and then headed to Springfield, VT, for little Kien's 2nd birthday.  We spent the rest of the day there and got home late.



Monday

Our pool had turned green when we were gone on Sunday and didn't look very inviting when I woke up.  I decided to hit the beach instead, but wasn't sure I wanted to go alone with 6 kids.  Thankfully, Christa was able to join me and help with crowd management.


Tuesday

The pool looked much better after treatment.  It was hot again and we spent quite a bit of the day in the pool.  Since we were home for the day, I was able to work on potty training with the little guy.  The lesson of the day was how to take his undies off himself.

(No pics today; this was last week)

Wednesday

Home again.  With no extra kids, we were able to get a bunch of housework done.  Quin doesn't like the pool (because "it's wet") so the big kids and I hung out in the pool during his nap.  Major potty training success as he pooped on the potty twice (once, with me sending him to the potty, and once, completely on his own!).




Thursday

No pictures today.  Pretty much a repeat of yesterday.  I'm loving these relaxing days at home.  Things will get a little busier tomorrow, and we have a fun weekend planned!




2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys have been enjoying the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is always beautiful when you be with the true person you love. For almost a year my lover had broke up with me and I was lonely and sad luckily I was directed to a very little kind and Great spell caster called Dr Ralph who helped me to bring back my lover to me and today I am happy together and very grateful for what you have done for me, He can also help you cast spell like Love spells, Money spells, business improvement spell, Cure for any kind of disease and sickness, lottery winning spell and many others. You can contact him on his Email him via Ralphspellsolution@gmail.com or whatsApp on. +2347037816417.

    ReplyDelete