Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers Day Facebook Statuses

My sister: Dear God, Please give my dad a grizzly bear hug for me, let him drive some tractors around, and cook him a bratwurst or two. Please make sure he knows how much he is missed by his kids, and family! And tell him his little girl loves him to the moon and back! Amen.

A brother: wish'n heaven wasn't so far a away...miss ya dad!

Another brother: Two old country songs come to mind every Fathers Day, Daddys hands by Holly Dunn and Love with out end Amen by George Strait. Although his time on earth was cut short, it was part of God's perfect plan. We struggle to understand that plan, but the promises that lie before us that we will meet again is a promise we all look forward to.

A cousin: Missing you today Dad! Wish you were here...thankful for all you taught me to be.

A cousin-in-law: It's so wonderful to celebrate Father's Day - to recognize Dads for all of their hard work, dedication to their families and all of their love. Happy Father's Day Dads. BUT it's hard to see the ones that suffer each year without their fathers. Everything about the day reminds them of their Dad and how they don't get to spend the day with him. Sorry to everyone who is missing their Daddy today. Love and Hugs.

A friend: Today is a hard day as I miss my dad. Even though I will never understand why he was taken from us so soon I have over the past few years become a stronger person. I have also realized how blessed I am to have a loving husband, family and friends. So this morning I will celebrate in church-a place that was important to my dad. Happy Father's Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment