Sunday, October 14, 2012

Five.

One.  I've been told that I'm a terrible blogger.  Since I've taken an unplanned five week break from posting anything, I suppose that is true.  No excuses.  Part of the reason is that Blogger won't allow me to add any more photos without paying and I haven't taken the time to figure out how to get around that.

Two.  It was awhile ago now, but I never posted about the Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan concert we went to with Travey and Christa.  I managed to stand for five hours in a packed crowd without having to leave to pee.  I loved the concert, especially the Luke Bryan portion.

Three.  Our Funny Farm is growing.  We have more chickens (total of ten) and two baby goats.  The kids are incredibly cute, but I can't post pictures (thanks, Blogger).  They are Nigerian Dwarfs, a wether named Anakin Skywalker and a doeling named Honey.

Four.  Next week I'm walking with Tutus for Tatas at the Making Strides for Breast Cancer walk in Rutland, VT.  I'm looking forward to sporting my hot pink tutu to support all those who have had breast cancer!

Five.  We are taking a real FPU class!  Although a lot of it has been review of what we had learned already doing the older home course, it's been a great  motivator to keep us focused on our goals.  We've got a realistic plan to become debt-free, including remortgaging our house at a lower rate.  Even if we have a year of no snow, I think we'll be okay!






1 comment:

  1. Yay for no snow.
    weird that they want to you pay, I haven't had that

    ReplyDelete