Sunday, March 17, 2013

Back to Blogging

I've realized that if I don't post frequently, then I post very INfrequently, so here's to more posts, less breaks.  And here's some randomness for you.

Zeke got 2nd place for his weight class at his tournament yesterday.  I failed to send the camera up with JD, so no pictures.  JD's sister was in town from Nantucket for the weekend, so she came over with our nephews last night.  The cousins had a good time together.

We headed to church in two vehicles this morning.  JD headed south to visit friends for the day, and I added two more to our three and played referee to five kids for awhile.  Christa came for a visit, as did Dolly, and the day flew by pretty quickly.

I unpacked my Christmas dishes and Ry did a photo shoot with Brodie:



(I dream of someday having a nice camera and some photography skills.)

I'm looking for a good (as in yummy) salad dressing that is good (as in healthy) for me/us.  Any suggestions or recipes?



1 comment:

  1. Brodie is a cutie! Congratulations to Zeke on taking 2nd this weekend!

    ReplyDelete