Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"The Best Christmas Ever"

My six year old, Zeke, had three things on his Christmas list:  a watch, a wallet, and an alarm clock.  Easy kid.  He didn't care what kind of the afore mentioned items he got either.  We went with a basic clock radio from Wal-Mart, a kid size digital watch from Target, and a Cars wallet from ebay.  After opening his gifts (there were a few other small things in his stocking), he exclaimed that it was the best Christmas ever.  If only we were all happy with the simple things in life!

I enjoyed the holidays as well.  Zeke and Ryley were part of our school Christmas program which proclaimed the true meaning of Christmas.  I had almost two weeks off from school.  My family was all together, including my brother in Ohio and his newborn son whom we hadn't met yet.  We met another new nephew when we got together with JD's family.  I love Christmas and being with family!




No comments:

Post a Comment