Saturday, January 28, 2012

11 Answers

I was tagged, but am not going to follow all of the rules.  I'm not going to tell you 11 random things about me, I'm not going to post any rules, and I'm not going to tag 11 more people.  I will answer Christa's questions though:



1. Do you prefer sweet or salty?  Sweet, but I really prefer a combo of both, like Flipz.
2. Do you make your bed everyday?  No, but I did make it today.
3. What is your dream job?  I'd love to be some kind of book reviewer and get paid to read.
4. Do you wash your workout clothes after every workout? If they're sweaty, yes, if not, I try to get two days out of them.
5. What is the oldest thing you have in your wardrobe that you still wear and how old is is?  I have some Adidas shorts I had in high school.  
6.  Do you use LOL?  I don't think I ever have.  I :) a lot though.
7.  Do you think talking on the phone in the grocery store is rude?  No.  Is it?
8.  What do you think about not allowing headphones to be worn during races?  I've only run one 5k and had a friend to talk to the whole way, so I don't have an opinion on that one.
9. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?  Would you stay where you are?  I'd love to live in a warmer climate, but I don't think I could leave my extended family, so I guess I'm in VT forever.
10. Do you like to sign up for giveaways on blogs?  I signed up once.  I won once.  
11. What food could you never give up?  I think if I had to give something up for a good reason, I could give up anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment