Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Two Months Later

I've taken a break from blogging.  Obviously.  It's one of those things that the longer you're away from, the harder it is to get back to it.  I'm trying to get back to it.  I'm not going to make promises that I'll blog a certain number of times per week because I'm pretty good at breaking promises that I make with myself.  I am going to try to be better about it though, just as I'm trying to be better about a lot of things this year.  I didn't make any resolutions for 2012, but I do have an overarching goal to be better.  To be a better mom, wife, teacher, blogger, friend, etc. 

I do hope to catch up on some of the big things that have happened over the past couple of months with little posts and pictures.  Coming soon (hopefully):  Road Trip to Florida, "The Best Christmas Ever", & Our Great (one day) Escape.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait!! I want to hear all about your road trip to Florida, and your resolution to hang out with your friends more (me). I can't even remember the last time I saw you, NYE??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I can just copy your blog about Florida and call it good.

      Delete