Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Failure to Run

I've set my alarm to get up early on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (today). I still haven't run. I have very good reasons (excuses).

Monday- I didn't sleep well. I made the mistake of napping for about an hour on Sunday afternoon even though I know that causes me to have a hard time falling asleep. I was still awake at two. I shut the alarm off and went back to sleep.

Tuesday- JD and I share an alarm clock. He hit snooze a few times, and by the time he woke me up (if he's there, I don't hear the alarm), I didn't have time to get much of a run in, so I went back to sleep.

Wednesday- I woke up in plenty of time and got enough sleep. I had a headache, but was going to force myself to run anyway. I went to grab my inhaler off of the treadmill and Quin started crying. He was my excuse this morning.

I plan on being creative with my reason (excuse) for not running tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment