Friday, October 22, 2010

Meet Zeke

When Ryley was 9 months old, and I was finally back to my pre-pregnancy weight, we found out that we were expecting again! This time, the weeks flew by as I was still so busy with a little toddler. Life was busy as we moved out of our one bedroom home into a new house in town. Before we knew it, it was Baby Day! In the end of August, 2005, Zeke arrived. Again, we hadn't known the baby's gender, and we were thrilled when we realized we had a little boy. Zeke has always been a lovable little guy, colicky for several months, but much happier once he could get around on his own. He loves his friends, running, playing wii, and riding his bike. Although he no longer says, "Mom, you are my best friend", he's still my little buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment